In light of the current situation set out by our government. CWC have made a formal decision to CLOSE our offices and Warehouse.
However, our sales team will be on hand & available for any enquiries or quotes via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please DO NOT attempt to call our offices as there will be no answer.
Add low-maintenance furniture to your garden with composite benches
We are delighted to announce the addition of composite garden benches to our range of composite wood products.
Composite wood is a timber alternative made of 60% recycled wood fibres, PVC plastics and a binding agent. The result is an incredibly durable material that also looks the part, helping us to create stunning garden instalments that stand the test of time.
If you’re tired of repainting, or re-varnishing your garden furniture then composite benches will be your dream. Completely weatherproof and splinter-free, this is the perfect outdoor table for your family to sit around during BBQs.
The park bench style is child-friendly and the antique ash colourway compliments our wide range of composite decking.
Quick and easy installation with minimal inconvenience. Our benches are built to last and we offer a 25 year guarantee as standard.
A popular choice for composite decking and fencing, our garden benches are currently available in antique ash.
- Composite wood possesses life proof durability, and is engineered with anti-scratch technology to ensure your garden installations stand the test of time.
- Composite wood panels are carefully crafted with a natural wood effect, this finish ensures that garden installations look traditional and fit handsomely into any home garden.
- You don’t need to spend time, money and effort to maintain your composite wood products. There is no need for owners to repaint, restain or reseal their composite wood products in the future.
- All composite wood products are waterproof, and therefore immune from rot and algae. This adds to their life substantially.
- The protective resin’s provides a stout defence against UV and water, this ensures composite wood stays splinter-free, keeping your installations safe and free from hazards.
Installing our composite products is both quick and easy with our concealed joining system. No ugly bolts to work with, just a neat flawless finish to make your customer happy.
We understand how important it is to have products supplied to your site on time to keep your project moving forward. This is why we have recently invested heavily in a new stock warehouse which means we can have your order out to you within 48 hours of ordering.
We are also Green Product compliant as we not only recycle the timber for our composite decking but we also use recycled plastic polymer.