Composite Wood Company are one of the United Kingdom’s leading suppliers of composite wood products; including extensive decking and fencing ranges, prefabricated garden rooms, railings, and artificial grass.
Composite wood offers an environmentally friendly, sustainable and durable solution to home garden improvement. The unique formula of wood polymers, pvc binding agents and protective resin creates a building material that looks stunning whilst performing to a much better standard than traditional timber.
Weatherproof, waterproof, robust and immune to the sun’s UV rays, we are so confident in the durability of our composite wood panels that we offer a 25 year warranty on all purchases.
Before being released to the market, Composite Wood Company products are tested rigorously to ensure that they can stand up strongly in the face of the British climate and the elements it presents. Here is a rundown of some of the key beneficial features that composite wood possesses:
- Life proof durability and anti-scratch design means garden installations will stand the test of time.
- The natural wood effect ensures that garden installations look traditional and fit perfectly into the garden setting.
- Composite wood is a low maintenance building material and there is no need for owners to repaint, restain or reseal their installation in the future.
- All installations are waterproof, immune from rot and algae thus prolonging their life substantially.
- Composite wood decking is designed to be completely anti-slip and is the perfect material to use around home swimming pools, or at any holiday home that is subject to coastal rain.
- The protective resin’s protection against UV and water ensures composite wood stays splinter-free, keeping your installations safe and hazard-free.
Installation and delivery is guaranteed nationwide, and what’s more, it’s free. Our established delivery network spans the entirety of the United Kingdom via our team of approved installers. No matter where you are based, we will do our best to help you out with any garden improvement project you may have.
We aim to operate a 48-hour turnaround on orders and we have a dedicated sales team on hand to process the demand for composite wood. Composite Wood Company are founded on the values of customer care and satisfaction. For our Trade Customers, we are proud to offer one to one training in the interest of helping our partners to build their offering around the strength of composite products.
Signing up for a Composite Wood Company trade account will give you access to all of the benefits outlined in this brief article, and more.
If you like what you hear, and you’re interested in our decking, fencing or garden rooms, please get in touch with us for a free quote. To find out more about our products, you can request a free brochure here.
View this post on Instagram